[amayausers] Advice or tips

  • From: "wl solomonson" <wlsolomonson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:53:35 -0600

I posted a few questions this morning and they never showed up, at least on
my end, so I'll try again. Maybe they went to missing-sock-land! Does anyone
have any good advice or tips on embroidering flannel lined
windpants/windshirts and knit Port & Company beanie caps. My big concern are
the caps as cutaway backing is pretty much out of the question. When in
training the instructor mentioned a new lightweight, soft tearaway that
might be good for this. Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks!
Wendy
Itchin' To Stitch
MN