[amayausers] Re: Advertising & Overcoming Slow Business

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:53:06 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/12.html

Hey All:

So, business has been a little slow lately... (yes I know it should be humming
this time of year) and we have been kicking around ideas to get things moving.
Oddly enough, we did a ton of business in October and things just seem to have
fallen of the face of the planet in the last few weeks.

So, we placed an ad in the local newspaper
http://www.levelbestembroidery.com/resources/december-ad.gif  , which leads me
to these questions...

1) Have you done much advertising - if so where/how

2) What do you do when things get slow to restart your business?

Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts!