[amayausers] Re: Advertising- Onesies add up

  • From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 08:38:32 +1000

I am not ambitious $48 for half an hour on a single head is pretty good
money as far as I am concerned.

Anand

Doing one at a time takes way to long for $10 profit. By the time you
deal
with the customer, picking out a design/fonts, choosing colors, item to
be
sewed on, ordering the item from your supplier, setting up the deisgn on
the
computer, and changing colors on your machine, you have already spent
15-30
minutes time. Now you still have to sew it out or pay your employees to
do
it. Think about all of that. You have now lost money on the job.

Steve

I did 4 onesies - towels yesterday. $12 each had them done in half an
hour while the other machines were running. That=92s $48 which is 3 =
hours pay for my helper. In this day and age they are doing even 20 caps
in China. There will come a day when we are left with nothing but
onesies.

Leaflets are good but I feel a little ad even a one liner in the yellow
pages gives you a presence there for people to look up if they loose
your leaflet.

Just my 2 cents

Anand

17/10/2006