[amayausers] Re: Adidas sportswear

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 02:40:43 UT

This message was posted by Theresa S. on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/153.html

Hi,everyone...a number of weeks ago I had written asking if anyone had a good
supplier for Adidas sportswear.  No replies.  I spent a lot of time Googling
and tried to get Adidas wholesale to respond to no avail.  Finally called
ShopAdidas.  They referred me to a retailer called 3Stripe.  They only sell
Adidas.   When you order in quantity, they give you a significant discount off
retail, and the product gets drop shipped to you from the Adidas warehouse
(there are 3 or so here in the lower 48). If they don't have what you're
looking for on their web site, you can go to the domestic Adidas web site, get
the item number and see if 3Stripe can get it for you.  I was very fortunate
and they were able to get mens and womens jackets for me.    I would highly
recommend them, if you have a customer asking specifically for Adidas.
web page (http://www.3stripe.com)  ask for Frank or Sameer.  They are in
Maryland.

I also learned trying to obtain goods people see in the retail market place is
a whole 'nother ballgame than buying from our suppliers that specialize in
blank goods.  If anyone is interested, email me and I will be glad to discuss
it with you.