[amayausers.com] Re: Adding on to house for business

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 03:58:49 UT

This message was posted by Jenny on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/582.html

Hello everyone...I am new to this forum for about two weeks now...I have
learned many things and hope to continue learning...Sharon helped me with a
question I had...thanks Sharon...I have another request or question...this may
be long but please bear with me...we plan on adding on to our house in the
spring so we can move the business out of my house...I have an idea of what all
I need in the room and maybe how it should be arranged but my question is if
anyone has done this and has tips for us I would appreciate it...I know I need
sections for the machine(s)(in the future)... need a wrapping station, sink
area,ironing area (don't laugh), I have a regular Singer sewing machine I want
to leave setup at all times also...a desk and computer for the business and
also another one near the machine...I might add that we have commerical storage
racks we purchased two years ago from a store at the mall going out of business
for our merchandise etc. and they are wonderful...sorry this
  is so long but any suggestions would be such a help to us when I start
drawing up my plans after the Holidays...thanks and until next time...