[amayausers.com] Re: Adding Mighty Hoop to hoop list

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 01:18:40 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1385/2.html#000029

Finally

Eds Hoop.mdb file can be downloaded for my web site.

If you would like the file.

Please feel free to visit

http//www.greenwingusa.com

on the home page I have AMAYA as an option in the navagation menu.
when you go to the page you will see a link to the file.
Just right click it and download the zip file.
Unzip it and swap it for the one in your software.
(be sure to rename your original file and then name this one Hoop.mdb and next
time you run design shop or the AOS you will have the hoops avaiable.

Feel free to contact me if you have any problems.

AND ABOVE ALL THANK YOU ED for your help getting this all set up.