[amayausers.com] Re: Adding Mighty Hoop to hoop list

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 13:37:14 UT

This message was posted by Greenwing on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1385/2.html#000018

Thanks Ed
I can see how injection molding can be much more cost effective for them.

Thanks for your help..

I talked to Hoop masters yesterday at DAX here in MN.

They are still planning to make a 13x6 hoop for sleeves and legs, I will be the
first in line.

Oh yes I forgot to mention you only need to enter your hoop sizes once as the
hoop file in the AOS is the same in DS.
You can just copy it over to the DS folder from the AOS.
the file path should be
C:\Program Files (x86)\Melco\Design Shop 2008\system\Hoops.mdb