[amayausers.com] Re: Adding Hat Press Feedback Needed

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:22:57 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/455.html#000001

Stick with GeoKnight and get their hat press with the teflon 'hold down'
strip-makes it so much easier and faster.
They are in Mass., build and have parts for them right there. Not 'imported'.
Stahls is good but they 'buy' other machines made under their label by
MightyPress-which is what I have for hat press with couple size platens. I
bought the hold down strip from GeoKnight and decided any further presses
(shirt or hat) will be directly from Knight. Well worth it.
You pretty much do get what you pay for...the 'heavier duty' heat area, solid
construction, etc. means a few more $$....but that means years more dependable
service.

Roland