[amayausers.com] Re: Add Sublimation and Chromobalst to your shop

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:40:24 UT

This message was posted by ProCasual on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/77.html#000002

I thought that linking to our listing on eBay would be sufficient.  Since the
price is based on what the market will bear, I did not want to confuse anyone
by listing a price.  The actual starting bid is $2,195.00, which is a great
deal especially considering the extras we are including.

Regarding the drivers, we run this system off of our Windows 2003 server and
send jobs from multiple artists.  You can use either an XP machine or an
Win2003 server to host the printer, but you can do the design work on any
operating system.

Thanks,
Chris