[amayausers.com] Re: Add Sublimation and Chromobalst to your shop

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:42:38 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/77.html#000001

Would really appreciate it if moving forward on ALL FOR SALE LISTINGS - A price
is included.

I think it's only fair to the buyers and we end up getting responses asking how
much thing are anyway... so, that's the new rule here in the marketplace -
otherwise I'll be deleting the posts.

BTW, the 4800 is not Windows Vista driver compatible and Sawgrass has no
intention of upgrading it's drivers to work on the 4800. That word comes direct
from Sawgrass - makers of Chromablast. They have instead focused on the 4880
which is the newer version of this printer.  So, if you have XP and are
planning on staying with it for a while, this is a good system.  However, if
you are going with or have Vista, this system will not work.