[amayausers.com] Re: Acyrlic Blanks and Kiwi Paper

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:43:32 -0400

Unless posted to the website - the user will not see this information.

Everyone... please note if you see something like:

This message was posted by allstitchedup on AmayaUsers.com . PLEASE DO NOT
here: http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/560.html

That means the question was asked on the website and echoed to the mailing
list.  You need to post the answer to the AmayaUsers.com website for the
user to see the information.  There are many folks who ONLY use the website
and not the list.

Thanks!

John
AmayaUsers.com Web Dude

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites -   Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
  I: levelbest.com  / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT   |  WebDisney  |  AmayaUsers  |  INTERCOTwest
 Levelbest Embroidery  |  UrbanaMaryland  |  Mousehut

  This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately
-- by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and
destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.

You can order direct wholesale from Kiwi.  You can do a search for them and
they'll come up.

This message was posted by allstitchedup on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT