[amayausers.com] Re: Acti-feed question - setting lower limits

  • From: "Studio 187 LLC" <InsideStudio187@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:55:24 -0400

Thank you Herb. Could you give me an example of settings for something
specific? Umm, say, a heavy cotton hoodie . . . what would you change and
why? Then an example for something lighter, like, general cotton sewing
fabric. What would you change and why.  I think the examples will help me
wrap my head around the process. Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

Geri