[amayausers] Re: ASI supplier phone number

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 13:46:23 -0500

Most of your ASI websites are 'protected' websites...put there for
'retail' customers
to look at, and no direct contact info.
Some will have a distributor log in-but if you aren't ASI you won't
have the 'number'
to get in.
Unfortunately, UPIC numbers aren't a good log in number on many sites
yet...
but they are working on it!
If you can't get the info on the company let me know directly, I have
a 'master' ASI catalog (few years old but most of it is still good-
just some area
codes have changed) and I can also probably get the info from UPIC on
my distributor search there.
Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
Preferred method of files is PDF
to our email-we are all MAC based graphic programs here
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx