[amayausers.com] Re: AOS 10 and Windows 7 problems anyone?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 14:38:35 UT

This message was posted by GF on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/664.html#000008

Thank you! I like Wicked Stitch of the East based in Ohio. He's a 3rd
generation digitizer and top rate. Always looking for backup though.

I believe I tried Eagle and some of their stuff was nice, but some not very.
Are they the ones who email everything in three's? I was under the impression
(through their website) that they were local to me. I drove by their address
only to find a warehouse and nothing else. I stopped using them. I think it was
Eagle but I could be mistaken.

GF