[amayausers.com] Re: AOS 10 and Windows 7 problems anyone?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 04:31:16 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/664.html#000002

Thanks for the input, Dianne! I have contacted Melco many times and they just
say they're aware of the problems and just keep checking for an update! I can't
believe it would take this long--I don't think they're working very hard to
resolve these issues.
Do you have DS 9? If so, do you have the regular DS or the Pro version? Do you
have issues with the Truetype fonts or do you not use them? I use the Melco
fonts when I can, but I have customers that want specific TT fonts, so I have
to use them. And I make a lot of patches, so I use a lot of text/fonts!
It just seems that everybody just puts up with all the bugs and finds "work
arounds" to get done what they need to get done! I think Melco needs to be
bombarded with everybody's complaints to get them to correct the problems!