[amayausers.com] Re: AOS 10 and Windows 7 problems anyone?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 15:41:29 UT

This message was posted by Steve I on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/664.html#000013

I am running 8 XT's with version 10 and windows XP. Using the Beta version
right now that should be released soon.  I understand the frustration of users
that have Windows 7 and the software not running properly.  Contrary to what
has been posted, Melco is working to get issues with AOS and Windows 7
resolved.  They don't have the resources they had a couple of years ago.  I for
one, am pleased they are still in business and able to support their customers
even though it may not be at the same level of service we saw a few years ago
when they had more employees working on issues.

Steve I.
Trinity Embroidery