[amayausers.com] Re: AOS 10 and Windows 7 problems anyone?

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 03:44:04 UT

This message was posted by MJ on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA EMAIL.
Instead, respond to the thread on the WEBSITE by clicking here:
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/664.html

Does anyone else out there have AOS 10? I have it on an older laptop and it
often uses very high percentages of the CPU -- like up to and above 90% on a
regular basis.
I'm thinking about getting a new laptop and want to know if anyone else has had
any problems with AOS 10 and Windows 7.
Still waiting on Melco to correct the bugs in AOS 10, but it appears that won't
happen anytime soon! The main bug (for me) being OS 10 will not open most files
that have any TrueType font with underlay--I have to save everything as an .exp
for OS 10 to be able to load it successfully.
Also, the Advanced Status tab does not work at all--crashes every time. Melco
is aware of it and it's unbelievable to me that there are still no updates to
OS 10 yet.
Any input will be appreciated!