[amayausers] Re: AMAYA and Brother Direct Garment....

  • From: "Brookside Designs" <vendors@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 10:05:36 -0400

Lisa,

I'm purchasing a Brother GT-541 the week after Labor Day.  I'm also
purchasing a separate computer for the garment imprinter.  Nothing too fancy
- just something from Dell that that will run the imprinter and CorelDraw
without any issues.  I'll be spending a total of $800.00 for the computer.
Considering I'm spending close to $20k for the imprinter and all the
accessories - another $800.00 seemed the way to go instead of chancing a
problem with my Amayas.  Plus, when it comes to computers, I don't like
putting all my eggs in one basket!

Kip