[amayausers.com] Re: AMAYA Users in Wichita

  • From: Michael Walker <walkermaj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 21:06:30 -0800 (PST)

Rod,

That was it, thanks.  Appreciate your help.

Mike

From: springer37@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 11:08 PM

Mike,
Nope, sometimes a PITA process to troubleshoot this stuff. .......
In AOS, click on Settings, under the Machine tab it will allow you to disable
your boobin detect.
Rod

On Mon Nov 10 20:01 , Michael Walker sent:

Rod,

Apparently the OS was corrupted and loading the new version (7.00) that I had
been sitting on for some time did the trick.  Thanks for your help.  It is
too bad there is not a better way to trouble shoot software without having to
go through a long and tedious process of elimination.  It took all day with
several MELCO Techs, all of which were very helpful, Gary, Chris, and David.
Getting to know the new versions of DS and OS is my next challenge.  Say can
you tell me how to activate the Bobbin thread break feature in order to turn
off the bobbin thread break detector?  Thanks again for your help.

Mike