[amayausers] Re: AMAYA USERS WEBSITE INFO

  • From: Debra Garifi <debbiegarifi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 08:49:07 -0700 (PDT)

When I called Tech support Thursday last week about the upgrade they said they
were in the process of shipping the CD's out to everyone. He verified my
information and said he would get mine in the mail that day! He made it sound
like everyone would eventually be getting it, but if you want it ASAP call.
  Have a great day!
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  This message was posted by Jeff on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/102.html#000003

Hi John,

Well, I do not want to start a "why was I not shipped the latest" issue, but
the actual versions are now 7.00.056 for Amaya OS and 7.00.046 for Design Shop.
This newest release was made available recently.

The differences between it and the previous 7.00.055 are slight and will not
effect most people. It fixes an issue with the Sequin Device, and it fixes the
LED on the Keypad so it goes RED if the machine is powered up with it
depressed. There was also an issue with the Color Change Needle Calibration
that would double step instead of single step. The installer had an issue that
if no items were selected it did not tell you.

Jeff

Debbie Garifi
Design Wizard Embroidery