[amayausers.com] Re: AMAYA Parts

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:51:57 -0400

No - but they have sent me instructions on how to use the cones with the
Amaya which involves pulling up / raising the plastic tube and in some
case, using adaptors.  I have the PDF complete with pictures and will
upload later on ths evening that melco has kindly provided.

In my personal experience on my older Reds - the older madiera cones I have
vibrate a lot.  I have found the Isacord thread spools fit much better with
less vibration out of the box - but then thread is very personal issue.  We
all like what we like! :)

- - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

Community Websites -   Graphic & Web Design - Strategic Marketing
  I: levelbest.com  / P: 301.591.2481 - 888.229.1779

Levelbest Network WebSites Include:
INTERCOT   |  WebDisney  |  AmayaUsers  |  INTERCOTwest
 Levelbest Embroidery  |  UrbanaMaryland  |  Mousehut

  This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest immediately
-- by replying
to this message or by sending an e-mail to john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and
destroy all copies
of this message and any attachments. Thank you.