[amayausers] Re: AMAYA OS problems

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 11:05:00 -0500

Tom,
Since you have an impending deadline, I suggest you grab the CD with the
previous version of OS software that you were running and re-install it only
after un-installing your OS ver. 7.00.018.
If you were running okay before, then hopefully this will put you back to
where you once were - what I call my "comfort zone".

Next time, I suggest that instead of installing upgraded versions of
software into the default folder (which is c:/program files/Melco Embroidery
Systems/Amaya/...), you should simply install the upgraded software into a
new folder.  This way you'll have the opportunity to run either of the two
versions if this kind of problem comes up.

Let me know if you need further assistance in this area.
Ed Orantes
Service Technician
XT, Amaya, EMT, EMC, and then some