[amayausers] Re: AMAYA OS problems

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:58:57 UT

This message was posted by Mr. Sew & Sew on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/10.html

Hi Folks - I upgraded 3 days ago to OS 7.00.018 on my 2 XT machines.  Since
then I have run almost 700,000 stitches and suddenly tonight an error box pops
up with a bunch of unintelligable squares in them.  Within 20 seconds I have
about 15 of these boxes on the screen in different sizes but all with the same
squares.  I can't load a design or do much of anything except go into Task
Manager to shut it down.  I've powered off the machines, shut down the
computer, restarted a few times, same problem each time.  Now I'm stuck in the
middle of a huge job with an impending deadline.  Can anybody help me?

thanks
Tom