[amayausers.com] Re: 911 & you!

  • From: "Ronald & Shirley Lowe" <rlowe10466@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:19:27 +0000

You ask if I trust my government. A better question should be do you support
your government. I spent 26 years in the millitary and was in Viet Nam twice
and went to Iraq after Sadam. Did I trust their judgement each and every time I
was told to pack my bags I was going away again. Probably not, but I supported
them and would do it again if needed.

We as Americans need to stop trying to be politically correct in everything we
do and get back to the basics. Did someone attack us, Hell yes they did. Did we
get the right person(s). We may never know. Just like we still don't know for
sure what happend to JFK. There are things the government does each and every
day that if the public knew about would probably start a panic that could not
be stoped. However we should support that government in that they are acting in
our favor to protect us. If you don't beleave that and can not support our
government maybe you need to go to Iraq, Iran, some if the Asian countries and
see how they live and then tell me we do not have the best system in the world
and if you can't support it the leave. Sorry for venting but this really
bothers me when people can't trust or support our government.

Ronald G. Lowe MSgt Retired

-------------- Original message from webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: --------------