[amayausers] Re: 7-in-1 Fast Frames

  • From: "Ed Orantes" <e3m@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:58:30 -0500

Dear laysondesigns,
        Is there a chance you have your fast frame window mounted upside down on
the fast frame bracket.  The underside of the fast frame is supposed to be
touching the needle plate when you run.  If it's off the needle plate or
bouncing while it runs, you could have thread breaks constantly.  Make sure
the fabric (hat) is not moving and that is really is stuck to the backing
while it's running.  Since you sound like you're new to the Amaya, stick
with the Auto settings before you jump into the standard settings of the
Acti-feed.  Make sure your "Presser Foot" is all the way down.  You will get
thread breaks if this is any higher than it's supposed to be.

Mister Ed