[amayausers.com] Re: 4 Pristine Amayas for sale - owned by Certified Melco Tech

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 03:06:57 UT

This message was posted by CTWilliam on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/65.html

4 Pristine Amayas for sale - owned by Certified Melco Tech. These are a good
add-on if you are already running the Amaya or Amaya XT OS.

We have 4 of these exact pristine machines available. If you are interested in
more than one machine, email and we can talk. Up to 1500 stitches per minute.
The only major difference between the Amaya and the Amaya XT is the XT is
better set up for hats (XT's have the curved arm). We are upgrading to 8 more
XT's because of huge hat orders. These machines are in a shop that is owned by
a certified Melco technician and instructor. When you get one of these
machines, all the maintenance will have been performed by the factory Melco
certified technician and all maintenance clocks set back to zero.

These machines are in 100% mechanical condition. These machines are great
add-ons if you are operating an Amaya or XT right now. There is no software,
operating system, or dongle for these (it's currently being used to run our
XT's now). Software, OS, dongle, and licensing are all available through Melco
for about $3000. Extended warranties are also available through our Melco rep
for around $50 per month.

If you have any questions about these machines I can put you in touch with our
Melco representative who will be more than happy to answer any questions. If
you want to start your own embroidery business from scratch, buy all 4 machines
and we will discount each one by $750 so that you can take the $3000 in savings
to purchase the software, OS, dongle, and licensing are all available through
Melco. Get the melco extended warranties and still save tens of thousands over
new.

my email address is icansellanything@xxxxxxxxxxx