[amayausers] 3mm 3D foam puffy on hat question...

  • From: Peter Strike <strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 23:50:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I am trying to do a puff Block O for a school, and have had pretty good
success getting it to look okay.  But not great.

Here's my question.  When I compare this one to collegiate licensed
hats I can't get my string to lay as smooth or flat or appear as nice.

I don't think it's too dense, it's a 2.3 density for the puff.

Would a smaller needle do the trick?  Also smaller weight thread?

Those are the only variations I haven't tried.

I can try the needle tomorrow if I don't hear back.  But I'd have to
order the thread if someone thinks that's the ticket.

Any help appreciated,
thanks,
Peter Strike
Logo Stitch