[amayausers] Re: 3d foam hats?

  • From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 11:48:23 -0700

CRAP!!!!!!!!NOT WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!Y-TRACKIG ERROR
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Laughing Palm Inc." <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 09:31:29 -0400
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Roland, I believe you may have misunderstood the question regarding "3D
foam
hats". I believe the question was how to stitch 3-D puffy foam designs
on
regular caps...as opposed to stitching on caps made out of foam. There's
big difference there.  I agree that stitching on foam caps is out of the
question...almost no one I know likes to do it.  If I have a customer
that
wants stitched foam caps, I have a cap manufacturer make them for me!

At least I *think* this is what the topic is about....  :-)

Cheers,

- Jim