[amayausers.com] Re: 3D Fonts

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 21:33:27 UT

This message was posted by Jason on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/380.html#000004

California is not to shabby this time of the year either.  Its a balmy 68deg
today.  Juli, I found one font on embroidery-fonts.com.  Its an athletic block.
 I am going to download the sample letter and run it over the weekend.  A few
months ago I was searching online for embroidery supplies and I came across a
guy that had 10 3D fonts for sale.  Stupid me did not bookmark the site though.
 Now I cannot find it for the life of me.

Happy Holidays

Jason