[amayausers.com] Re: 3D Foam Revisited

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 15:43:56 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/914.html#000008

The heavy duty ones are sold as 'paint remover gun'.
I have several different ones-the best is one with a flat 'back' to it, so you
can sit it down with the nozzle pointing straight up-instead of setting it down
and burning something. That one gets used to shrink wrap small items at our
retail store-you can just hold the item above the gun and spin it around. What
you want to look for is one with more than one heat/air position (low, medium,
high) or at least low & high-so you can use the right setting to melt your foam
and not burn the item.