[amayausers] 3" Lettering on a Nylon Flag

  • From: "Tom Ladow" <tcladow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 10:01:32 -0400

 Hi Folks;
I have a nylon flag that my customer wants 3" high letters.  I have a coule
questions before I attempt this job.
1.  How do I access the split stitch option?  Is this the recommended stitch
type?

2.  When I entered the following letter on my Design Shop Pro+, AERIE - they
are not uniform height on the screen.  The A is a bit smaller, the E is a
bit larger, the R is ok, the I is shorter, and the last E is also larger.
When I go to 3D, it also shows all the letters at these different heights.
If this design does sew out as shown, it will look really awful.  What is
the problem here?

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Tom LaDow
Creative Promotions