[amayausers.com] Re: 2010 Cruise Results are in!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 19:22:34 UT

This message was posted by Debbie Garifi on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/32.html#000004

I am in the same boat.....I have one going into High School and another going
to be a Senior in the the fall. It would be our first vacation in years and was
hoping to do something Grand before my daughter left for College, since she has
been quite amazing in all she has taken on.
Keep me posted if you persue this and I will keep my fingers crossed I make the
money to afford to go on top of sending her to College.
Debbie
Design Wizard Embroidery