[amayausers.com] Re: 2010 Cruise Results are in!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 14:55:30 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/32.html#000003

Sorry to say, I won't be attending.  I just can't make trips when the kids are
in school anymore. They are at the age (middle and high school) where they fall
too far behind. It's not like when we all were kids.

Hope you all have fun - but I have to say, I am highly dissapointed.  Maybe I
can arrange a cruise for those who were interested in going to Alaska in 2010
with my travel agency from INTERCOT.com so those who did want to go at that
time can still be served.  Might be a little smaller but I would imagine it
still would be fun.