[amayausers.com] Re: 2010 Cruise Results are in!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 23:35:20 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/32.html#000001

Here are some answers to the comments above.

1.  No cruises were looked at for the Caribbean in the summer time as there is
only a few ships that do the Caribbean due to hurricane season.  They move the
ships to Alaska and Europe.  Thus that is why we went with an Alaska cruise in
August.  Joyce Jagger has been in the embroidery industry for quite a few years
and does alot of trainings.  She has the site www.embroiderytipsandmore.com
(http://www.embroiderytipsandmore.com) which has training videos and excellent
help on her site.  She is a wealth of information.  If we can sell enough
cabins then we can look at bringing on a Melco trainer as well.

5.  We looked at cruises out of Port Canaveral and they left on a Saturday so
you would miss most of a day at the show and the cruises out of Miami/Ft.
Lauderdale area had sailings out on Sundays and were cheaper.

9.  We did an earlier survey to find out what people were wanting and thus we
narrowed things down to an E. Carribean and Alaska based on the earlier survey.
 We did a W. Caribbean this past February and did not want to repeat that
itinerary.

I hope this answers the above questions for the comments and anymore questions
please fill free to ask!