[amayausers.com] Re: 2010 Cruise Results are in!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 23:22:01 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/5/32.html

1.  Alaska on Princess  43.5% 10
    E. Caribbean on Carnival  56.5% 13

2.  Yes  4.8% 1
    No  47.6% 10
    Not Sure  47.6% 10

4.  Yes  52.4% 11
    No  28.6% 6
    Maybe  19.0% 4

5.  $150  76.2% 16
    $175  9.5% 2
    $200  14.3% 3

6.  Yes  9.1% 2
    No  68.2% 15
    Maybe  22.7% 5

Here are the comments that some of you left.  We appreciate everyone taking the
time to vote and I will try and answer the questions in a different post.

 1. Were any cruises considered in the E. Carribean during the summer months
for those who have children in school? Who is Joyce Jagger??? Will there be any
other trainers or techs offering classes?  Fri, 5/15/09 8:17 AM

 2. I'm sure we could still learn from the others. Since many of us do things
in addition to embroider on an Amaya, additional sharing, networking, etc.
would be welcome.  Wed, 5/13/09 7:09 PM

  3. Hey, I'm easy. And what kind of a question is #5? If Jagger is going to
teach then I realize it will probably be higher. She is good. I found that the
Caribbean cruise is SO like Hawaii, that we'd like something different. But
Alaska is a summer thing and most want relief from the extreme winter cold. So,
We are going to go no matter where we go.  Tue, 5/12/09 1:24 PM

  4. No we would not have a problem with opening the cruise up to others.  Tue,
5/12/09 1:01 PM

  5. Why couldn't you do a cruise from Orlando/Port Canaveral instead of
driving to Miami?  Tue, 5/12/09 9:38 AM

  6. I'm not sure what you mean. What KIND of "non-Amaya users?" If they are
small business people like us, and bathe regularly, I don't see a problem.
Tue, 5/12/09 12:49 AM

  7. I WAS REALLY HOPING THAT i WOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE THE LAST CRUISE. iT
SOUNDS LIKE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT TIME!! THE COST OF THE ALASKAN CRUISE WOULD PUT
IT OUT OF MY PRICE RANGE UNFORTUNATELY, SO I WOULD HAVE TO AIM FOR POSSIBLY THE
NEXT CRUISE. P.S. GOOD FOR YOU FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER FOR EVERYONE. WHAT A
WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN, AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS WITH COMMON INTERESTS.
tHANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!  Mon, 5/11/09 12:06 PM

  8. Some more choices would have been nice. Only one Alaska or one Caribbean
cruise.  Sat, 5/9/09 10:49 AM

  9. Anyone intrested should be allowed to attend  Fri, 5/8/09 10:40 PM

  10. Only to Sue  :)   Fri, 5/8/09 9:40 PM

  11. Thank you for taking the time to do this. Margaret Jannuzzi  Fri, 5/8/09
5:57 PM

  12. I have no problem with others going on the cruise, but would hope the
classes would be restricted to amayausers.  Fri, 5/8/09 4:27 PM