[amayausers.com] Re: 2010 Cruise Information!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:38:39 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/103.html#000002

Just to be clear - this website AmayaUsers will be doing a cruise in 2010 to
Alaska as I mentioned previously.  Aaron and I will have information
forthcoming in the next week or so.  If you can join us, we'd love to have you.

The cruise Tina is planning is not associated with this website at this point
but I am sure will be a lot of fun for those seeking a Carribean destination.