[amayausers.com] Re: 2007 Amaya XT's For Sale

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 19:08:38 UT

This message was posted by genesis on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/697.html

I am buying 4 2007 Amaya XT4 embroidery machines. I only need 2 and therefore
selling the other two.

I want $6,000 per machine. These machines come with the following:

Design Shop Digitizing Software/Dongle
Computer/Monitor with Amaya Operating Software.
cap frames as well as flats.

Please contact me if you're interested. Please do not call if you're looking
for a better price.

You can reach me at 315-725-9078

Gary Giehl