[amayausers.com] Re: 2 color Roman font?

  • From: Steve Cohen <steve20832@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:08:06 -0500

Hey Ernie,

The problem is finding that font. Good to know you are still around. Haven't
seen you post in a while.

From: ernie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [amayausers.com]
Re: 2 color Roman font?Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:39:09 -0800

Hi Steve, Design Shop can do it for you with a regular TT font.

Ernest Aguilar
Lancaster Uniform Cap Co Inc
lovecars.com Custom Apparel, Embroidery, Silk Screening, Graphic Services,
Stickers
xtremequadcovers.com Custom Quad, ATC, Motorcycle covers
5522 Olive St.
Montclair, CA 91763
909-949-7070
909-706-7228 Cell

From: amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amayausers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Steve CohenSent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 6:28 AMTo:
amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [amayausers.com] 2 color Roman font?

Anyone know if there is such a font? It is the same as 2-color Full Block but
with a Roman font instead.I have a customer that had it done by another
embroiderer that went out of business and I can't find it online. Thanks

Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Power up!