[amayausers.com] Re: 16 x 20 Phoenix Heat Press

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 18:32:20 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/83.html#000014

Except for basket ball and soccer, we've never done any other teams
yet...another 'inside' guy has the local schools all tied up. On my big yeller
machine I've done 14 x 15 images, numbers and names many a time. For team
sponsors (the few we've done) it's always been youth and small adult sizes so
I've been able to fit it all on one piece of heatseal vinyl.
Or for larger runs I screenprint the sponsor and add the rest with vinyl.
For my purpose on the banners and table covers-the image areas would never go
over 14-15" tall-tablecovers are all maximum 10" x 46" or they dont look
good-so all the excess 'height' on the platen means heating up unneeded area. A
20" WIDE by 14 or 16 high would be perfect for a two pass press. I'll
eventually find one somewhere...

Roladn