[amayausers.com] Re: 16 x 20 Phoenix Heat Press

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:14:18 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/83.html#000010

I found images of the heatpress and some others...and it looks like it isn't
what I need. I already have a 16 x 16, and the 16 x 20 is vertical, not
horizontal. We do a lot of tablecovers with 8' x 40" images, and moving into
banners also...so I need a 'wide' platen instead of a 'tall' platen. Darn! It
looks like a good deal!
Never had a shirt image that needed a larger platen...just the table covers and
banners.
No way to turn the platens and heating heads around...I looked.
Roland