[amayausers.com] Re: 100% polyester board shorts

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 13:02:58 UT

This message was posted by cougarboats on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/974.html#000002

Great, thanks so much.  I will do some adjusting and give this a try.  One
thing, Im not sure what you mean by "sharps or ball".  Like I said, Im new to
this, so I try to read the manuals, as much as I can find helpfull...but cant
compare to real life advice:) Thanks again, Im sure I will be on here again.
Danielle