[amayausers] Re: 100% Cotton Pique - hate'n it!

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 11:26:14 -0500

Actually, I have found that to be true as well.  There have been designs
that didn't cover well, and I tried increasing the density only to have it
turn into a patch and not look any better.  Then just for the heck of it, I
tried decreasing the density and indeed, it did cover better - who knew! :)

JOHN