[amayausers] 10, 000,000 stitch polymer grease application...

  • From: Peter Strike <strikesystems@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 13:28:32 -0800 (PST)

Quick question.  It says to apply the polymer grease with the brush
which came with the operators kit.  I don't think I have that brush
(since I bought the amaya slightly used).  Can someone tell me about
how long and stiff the bristles are on this brush?  I'm sure I've got
one similar too it.

I've got a dusting brush from melco (translucent bristles about
1and1/4" long) but they seem pretty flimsy for a grease application -
plus it will screw up the brush for dusting purposes as well.

Any pointers appreciated.
Peter