[amayausers.com] Re: 1 or 2 Amaya XT's - 1 yr old - Alabama

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 17:38:22 UT

This message was posted by kerryb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/60.html#000002

Also, we will be willing to sell the machines separately, especially if someone
is looking to just add a machine.

Both machines bought new in Dec 2006.  Excellent condition, well maintained.
5000 Dakota Designs.  Wide angle Cap Drivers and frames for each machine.
Numerous Hoops.  Set of Fast frames, all stabilizers and threads and tools.

We also have store fixtures, shelving, and cutting tables.

Thanks!