[amayausers.com] Re: 07 XT w/70 hrs - $7,000 - 3 Yrs. Warranty Remaining

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 17:12:18 UT

This message was posted by Robbie on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/790.html

I've listed this machine earlier in a different post but wanted to start a new
thread because of the updated price and photos.

Photos here:
 http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=9110798&l=6b1bf7517e&id=738995346

I spoke with a sales representative from Melco to help with pricing this
machine yesterday. He said that with the remaining warranty and very low hours
of use, it's worth between $8,000 and $9,000.

We are getting ready to move into a new building and want to sell this within
the next 2 weeks so I'm listing it for $7,000 so that we can go ahead and get
it sold.

It was purchased new in June of 2007 for $14,450.

As you can see from the photos, the machine is in perfect condition. It has
been used very little and always kept in a dry, smoke free environment.

It comes with DesignShop Lite version 7 and the Amaya OS.

The accessories include:

1 Wide Angle Driver
2 Wide Angle Cap Frames
1 Wide Angle Gauge
2 15cm Round Hoops
2 18cm Round Hoops
2 30 x 44 Rectangular Plastic Hoops
Thread, backing, etc as shown in photos.

The Run Times are as follows:

CPU Time: 285:22:49
Z Run Time: 70:30:56
Z Axis Rotations: 2937890

The machine is located at our commercial location in central Virginia. I can be
reached at 434-985-7446 or via PM if you have any questions.