[am] Re: Change in site code

  • From: "Michael Bjerregaard" <MBjerregaard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <am@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 20:46:42 +0100

Hey Matt, need your help!
Do you think you could make me some signs like the one i've included? I dont
care about the fonttype, as long as the signs look the same.

Signs needed:

Storage
Office
Ammo storage
Boiler room
Lounge
Sleeping quarters (or whatever you would call them in a bunker complex,
personnel perhaps?)
Repair bay
Danger!!! (got a skull and crossbones?)
No smoking anytime!