<VPA Alpha Stream> Blossoming and Blooming

  • From: Rhiannon <bansheec@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "alphastream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <alphastream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 22:05:38 -0400

³Blossoming and Blooming²
Empet and Martok

There was a sense of peaceful calm wrapped around Martok as he sat in a
chair across from his bed. A sense of contentment he¹d heard others speak
of, but he himself had never felt until now. As he watched Empet sleep he
knew what he was about to do was going to cause major ripples throughout the
empire, but he meant what he said during the night. He would give her
whatever she desired and all she need do is ask it of him.

Rolling to her side, Empet murmured slightly and stretched out. The absence
of warmth where she'd instinctively expected some woke her instantly and she
bolted upright.  Dark eyes flicked around the room to settle on her mate now
sat watching her. A little self-consciously, she ran her hands through her
hair and pulled the covers up to her chin.

 "qaStaH nuq?" she asked softly as she felt her cheeks darken.

Martok smirked as he rose from his chair to perch on the edge of the bed. He
reached out and roughly brought her face to his and kissed her deeply. When
he let her go he cupped her face and ran his thumb over her slightly bruised
lips. ³Good morning, my par'mach.²

"Par'Mach'kai," she murmured against his thumb. "What time is it?  I have to
present a report to the Council today about the goings on in the Federation
and to declare the safe home-coming of several of our warriors long lost."

³It is early yet.² He replied as he tugged away the blanks that canceled
her. ³Woman when I look at you in my bed I want to see all of you.² He
growled as he caressed her skin. ³Besides, you can not give a report until I
am present.²

Grabbing at her sheets, she pulled them back up teasingly. "And if I choose
to remain covered, I will be covered, old man."  Her eyes danced as she
dared him to try something.

His lips curled in pleasure as the emotion he felt for this woman played out
in his eye. With a rumbling laughing and several quick motions he tore the
sheets away and pinned her beneath him. ³Old man am I, woman?²

She bared her fangs to him, her own expression mirroring his. "Older than I
am," she said haughtily though she felt her pulse pound in her ears as she
was held so firmly.  "How do you intend explaining the blood and ripped
sheets, Par'Mach'kai?  Did you battle a strong opponent?  Did you win?"

³The strongest I have ever faced.² He replied honestly before kissing her
hard. When he once again looked into her eyes, he lifted their marked
wrists, ³And it was a glorious battle.²

"jIH dok," she said sincerely as she placed her marked wrist against his,
feeling the sting.

³maj dok.² Martok replied as he intertwined his fingers with hers. ³You
bring honor and light to an old man¹s life, Empet daughter of Azetbur.²

"Not so old," she murmured, her eyes clouded with something she felt but
couldn't voice.  "Not even a century.  Just a pup.  Besides, if you are old,
you are my old man and no other may call you that."  Kissing him lightly,
she rolled them so that he was below her.  "I have to prepare my report,
Par'Mach'kai.  Not all of us can laze around in our beds to please our
Chancellor selves."

Again his laughter filled the room like rolling thunder. ³I would hardly
call pleasing a noble woman like you lazing about. Keeping up with you will
keep me young or I shall die a very happy old man.² Reaching up he pulled
her down to kiss her once more before letting her go.

"I could stay as we are for the rest of my life," she sighed before she
stretched her arms above her head.  "But I cannot attend to my Lord in the
Council if I have no clothes.  I doubt the peasant clothing I wore to come
here would be seen as appropriate."  She flowed to her feet and performed
simple stretches to relax joints unusued to sleeping with a man with such
appetites.  "Unless my Lord wishes me to attend as I am?"  She grinned as
she scanned down his relaxed form. "I could certainly look at you as you are
while listening to those fusty old fools."

³As much as I would enjoy the meeting with you there as you are, I don¹t
think the general public would be comforted by a High Council full of blind
old fools.² Sitting up he watched her every movement.

She began to dress very slowly, teasing him with every garment she put on.
"Come back to my House, my Par'Mach'kai," Empet sid with a growl.  "It is
not uncommon for the Chancellor to visit his Federation representative.
Stay all night."  She had to hold off from asking him to stay for their
whole lives.  It was too much of a commitment in the face of her refusal to
marry him.

He nodded his agreement until he was able to find his voice again. Kahless
the woman was beautiful. Getting out of bed he walked over to her and
brushed lightly at her hair. ³I would be honored, Empet. It has been far to
long since I have been to your home.² He kissed her softly. ³Though I admit
I have never seen just a simple frock look so regal.²

Empet snorted as she wrapped her arms around his waist, cupping his still
naked buttocks.  "Have you eaten yet, my Par'Mach'kai?"

³I did not think having the morning meal brought in would fit well under
your edict of this not being known of, my par¹mach.² He answered with
amusement in his voice. ³But you have made me ravenous, woman, so I will eat
and you will have nothing to nag me about.²

"Nag?" she snorted as she scratched her nails down his back and the tops of
his thighs.  "I do not nag.  I am not some old qaryoq to peck at you and
preen my feathers at having such a powerful man."  She was, of course,
referring to his former wife.  That woman had not loved Martok and it irked
Empet to think that the only reason the woman had married him was for power.

³You are a woman and a mother.² He countered, ³You can not help but nag,
lovingly of course.² He kissed her ridges and then her wounded wrist. ³You
are to good for me, Empet.²

Her shock registered in her eyes for barely a minute before she frowned.  "I
am as I am," she said softly.  "Just as you are who and what you are.  Why
am I too good for my Lord?"

³You my Par¹Mach are the very essence of a noble Klingon.² He told her as he
traced her lips.

"Do not start to doubt your own right to stand where you are," she told him
as she lifted his bitten wrist.  "This is proof of your honour.  I am mate
to you, Martok.  I do not bind myself to any power grabbing, low born fool.
I choose the greatest warrior our people have ever known.  I choose a man
whose nobility is not written in the lore of his House but in the shape of
his bearing."  As she looked into his eye, she knew she could not hold back
and so she told him, "bangwI' SoH, Martok.  I am in love with you."

He looked at her for several long moments before he could finally reply,
³And you are the only one I have ever felt true love for. jIH muSHa' SoH,
Empet, and perhaps someday when you are ready, you will be Mistress to the
House of Martok.²

"Perhaps," she sighed.  She placed a soft kiss on his wrist, her teeth
grazing the gash lightly.  "Go, eat. I will be at the Council at the
appointed time.  Please try not to snore too loudly during my report," she
snorted.

Martok huffed. ³Woman, I do not snore.²

Empet let out a deep, rolling laugh as she slapped a hand on his back.
"Louder than a targ giving birth.  It is no wonder your wife never slept
with you."

³I would have been surprised if she could have heard it over her own.² He
laughed as he crossed his arms over his bare chest.

She laughed even brighter at him as she caressed his cheek fondly. "It's
good that I snore too then.  At least we cannot keep each other awake."

³Not that we do much sleeping when we are alone to began with.² He chuckled
before kissing her. ³Go my Par¹Mach or else neither of us will be at the
Council. Give my best to your girls.²