[alpaca_fibre] Re: fiber herds

  • From: "Jimmy & Nancy Stepp, Rolling Thunder Farms" <alpacas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <alpaca_fibre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 10:03:23 -0700

Jan,

You can always try it with your own males. Just because Jerry has a large
herd I would not expect him to use them.

Cheers,
Jimmy
Jimmy and Nancy Stepp
Rolling Thunder Farms  phone (805) 386-2001 fax (805) 386-8282 Jimmy cell
(805) 312-4052
5837 E. Los Angeles Avenue, Somis, California 93066 in Ventura County
mailto:alpacas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.rollingthunderfarms.com

Where you will find a rainbow of Alpacas all ARI Registered and DNA Tested