[alpaca_fibre] Herd Management CD

  • From: Ian Watt <alpacaconsult@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: alpaca_fibre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:14:26 -0800

Wayne Jarvis posted a request for some ideas on software packages on
managing his alpaca herd.
The following note refers to a new product that I happen to think is
very good and may be worthwhile looking at if you are in the market for
something like this.
I should declare i have no interest in either the product or the
designers but they do manage my website.
Cheers,
Ian

Begin forwarded message:

> From: kristi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kristi Prohm)
> Date: Mon Feb 9, 2004  22:57:56 US/Pacific
> To: Ian Watt <alpacaconsult@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: seeking permission
>
> On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:53:14 -0800, you wrote:
>
>> Kristi,
>> I am running a series of workshops/seminars across the US over the
>> next
>> six months and would like to have a copy I could leave on my laptop
>> for
>> people to explore during breaks etc.
>> I really want to get some of my clients into more formal record
>> keeping
>> and your product is a good way to do it.
>

> Hi Ian,
>
> Thanks for the vote of confidence!
>
> We've just released the US version, now available on our website
> www.optimate.com.au so have popped a CD in the mail for you. Please
> let me know when it arrives.
>
> Also, if you hear any feedback good *and* bad from your clients, we'd
> appreciate hearing about it.
>
> many thanks,
>
> Kristi

---
List Name: Alpaca Fibre Production
ListAddress: alpaca_fibre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
List Administrator: Ian Watt (alpacaconsult@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)

"unsubscribe" (without the quotes) in the Subject line of the email.