[alpaca_fibre] Re: An idea

  • From: "Theodore Chepolis" <tchepolis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <alpaca_fibre@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:02:40 -0800

Ian,

Regarding your proposal:

1. I like it.  This is needed in the industry.  I especially like the
concept of keeping show statistics elsewhere.
2. Fiber sampling might be done at 6, 18, 30 and 42 months so that all stats
would be compatible and comparable.  This sequence should be required to
maintain registry listing; seeing a single set of fiber statistics with no
correlation to age are relatively meaningless, and do not prove helpful in
determining the genetic propensity for micron blowout.

I'm hopeful this idea of yours contiues to evolve.  It will have a very
positive effect on the industry overall, maybe even allow us to compete head
on with Aussie fiber!  :-)

TED CHEPOLIS   www.alpacacom.com